10/19/2009 11:59:21 PM
A new opinion of earthquake
--- a large number of charge generate in the hot-salt-soluble of the asthenosphere,and then discharge makes strong vibration
Autor :xu zhao kang ,China Guangdong ,Dongguan city ;
Abstract: This article proposed mechanism of the earthquake---A large number of positive and negative charges generate in hot-salt-soluble of the asthenosphere, Discharge will happened while the voltage between the charge layer and the crust or the voltage between difference charge layer is high enough , the discharge (such as Earth's thunder or lightning) cause strong vibration, it is earthquake.
Earthquake happened frequently around the world, caused enormous losses to people's lives and property; while the mechanism of earthquake occurrence has been no good explanation, short-impending prediction of earthquakes has also been a scientific problem; In this, I propose that seismogenic mechanism of earthquake similar to the ground rain of thunder lightning, the upper mantle asthenosphere hot-salt-soluble generate substantial positive and negative charge, positive and negative charge accumulation layer, while in the upper crust of the charge and the potential difference between the value reaches a certain When lightning occurs, such as instantaneous discharge, discharge to bring a strong shock, and transmitted to the surface, causing damage, the following specific discussion.
As we all know, the depths of the earth with soft flow layer, also known as the asthenosphere, is located in the upper part of the upper mantle lithosphere below the depth of between 50-250km, is an essentially global distribution of land was within the spheres, I think that soft - Stream layer formation is the process in the Earth's birth, when the Earth reaches a certain size, the Earth's interior began to heat, dense underground ice melted under high temperature and pressure, and volume increases as the planet gradually ascending the upper mantle in order to heat high-pressure liquid to exist, these hot water in the upstream process more easily dissolved rock chloride, such as NaCL, enhanced solvent power of dissolving pulp, and the subsequent dissolution of the rock remain constant in chloride and sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, strontium, chlorine, sulfur, carbon, bromine, fluorine, boron and other minerals, has become complex and diverse composition, dissolved strong hot-salt-soluble pulp (similar to the existing land in the Salt Mine Extraction of salt brine), the final depth of the upper mantle in the 50-250km soluble salt formed between the hot asthenosphere. (Figure 1) .
Hot-salt-soluble layer (asthenosphere) containing a variety of metal compounds, high temperature and pressure, these metal compounds, chemical reactions (such as the battery as lead, zinc), releasing positive and negative ions, these ions, such as the ground of cumulonimbus positive and negative ions as gathered, and gathered to a certain size, and the potential difference between the crust reaches a certain value, they occur instantaneously discharge, discharge produced a strong vibration, resulting in an earthquake ( Figure 2).
By an earthquake before and after the number of observed phenomena and the data can provide support to the above observations:
1. Electromagnetic phenomena, before the earthquake, there will be issued a certain frequency of electromagnetic waves, such as somebody detect electromagnetic waves, these electromagnetic waves have proved that strength of a large underground electrochemical phenomenon.
2. To electricity and the geomagnetic field changes, before and after the earthquake, to electricity and the geomagnetic field of rapid change, to prove that underground there is a greater intensity of the electrochemical phenomenon.
3. The vast majority of land seismic source depth of 10 kilometers, more small earthquakes, while the marine seismic source depth is concentrated in the tens of kilometers to hundreds of kilometers, and the magnitude larger, owing to the oceanic crust due to water with soft stratospheric layer of hot salt-soluble charged more difficult to occur between the discharge phenomena, marine seismic, mostly within the upper and lower hot-salt-soluble charged layer of the discharge, see Table 1 and Figure 3.
Table 1 .2009 August 3 earthquakes Tables
Earthquake Type frequency Focal depth
<10km 10~50km 50~250km >250km 3~4 4~6 >6
Land Earthquake 59 46 11 2 0 50 7 2
Sea Earthquake 11 1 8 1 1 0 1 10
Data source: China Earthquake Network Center
4. Seismic area of metal ores are often rich.
5. Drought -Earthquake relations, multi-year drought in the region are often prone to earthquake, because the crust with less rain, between the crust and upper mantle, the greater the potential difference, the more prone to discharge phenomenon.
6. Most earthquakes occurred in the basin and the ocean west ,may think this is the role of underground asthenosphere, since the earth is from west to east rotation, the liquid material will be piled up to the west.
7. Foreshocks and aftershocks, when the earthquake occurs, there are foreshocks and aftershocks, which is very similar with the thunder, until the release of the charge on many occasions exhausted before the end of the earthquake.
8. Animal reflected before the earthquake, animals will appear irritability, underground electric field response to major changes have taken place.
9. Earthquake cloud, earthquake zone earthquakes often occur cloud, owing to the underground accumulation of a large number of charges brought about changes in the surface electric field actions, rather than the heat transfer to the cloud.
10. Earthquake sound and earthquake light, the earthquake sound is very similar with the thunder; large level earthquake occurs, there will always be to earthquake light, the reason lies underground discharge, surface air ionization and light-emitting molecules.
11. Earthquake area seismic frequently , according to the energy release theory, a region in the energy release due to finish after the earthquake are not likely to be seismic again , while in fact, Earthquakes occur frequently in the earthquake area, reason is that hot-salt-soluble in the electrochemical reaction did not stop, every time after the earthquake, After a period of time once again to earthquakes.
12. Seismic zone is basically western edge of the basin, the Pacific can be seen as a huge basin. The oil resources in the basin mostly which prove the existence of a large number of hot-salt-soluble in ancient times.
1. China's earthquake zone should be divided into the Western Pacific coast of earthquake zone, earthquake zone of Sichuan Basin, Tarim Basin earthquake zone, Junggar Basin earthquake zone, Qaidam Basin earthquake zone, Turpan Basin earthquake zone, Hami Basin earthquake zone, Jianghan Basin earthquake zone ,etc .
2. Methods to stop the earthquake: Divert charge or Neutralization charge
发贴时间：10/20/2009 12:02:36 AM